Keeping each other healthy is a shared commitment as the City of Roswell does its part to slow the spread of COVID-19. The “Come Back Safely” Pledge is a collaborative effort from the City of Roswell
, Roswell Inc
and Visit Roswell
to help local business owners, employees, residents, and visitors express a mutual obligation and commitment to the health of our neighbors.
Taking the pledge is a public promise to your customers, neighbors and the broader community that you will take necessary precautions to protect public health. By working together and committing to these basic safety measures, we can slow the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Businesses that take the pledge commit to:
- Wash hands frequently & have hand sanitizer available.
- Wear face coverings when interacting with guests.
- Follow physical-distancing & capacity guidelines.
- Follow CDC standards of cleaning & sanitation.
- Conduct wellness screenings of employees.
- Train employees on COVID-19 safety procedures.
Businesses and organizations can download the pledge toolkit, which includes a pledge badge graphic, downloadable flyers and posters, and other promotional elements to let their guests know that they have taken the pledge and are serious about their commitment to safety.
Learn more and take the pledge at roswellgov.com/ComeBackSafely.