Roswell 2-Day Blood Drive
June 17, 2020 - June 18, 2020
Safety at Blood Drives:
Red Cross employees are implementing added precautions to ensure blood drives and donation centers are safe for donors and staff
- Using sterile collection sets
- Spacing beds 6 feet apart where possible
- Having hand sanitizer available
- Using aseptic scrubs on arms
- Donor & staff temperature checks before entering drives (Can not be 99.4+)
- Donors & staff required to wear masks (If you do not have one, one will be provided for you)
- Wiping down donor-touched areas
As of June 15, the Red Cross will test all blood, platelet and plasma donations for COVID-19 antibodies. Donors will not be charged for the test and should expect to receive results within 7 to 10 days after their donation. Results will be available through the Blood Donor App or donor portal on RedCrossBlood.org. Learn More
To thank each donor for sharing your health, you will receive a blood drive t-shirt and gift bag, which will include swag from event partners, complimentary admission to the Computer Museum of America and more! Donors are also invited to a private “Thank You” event at Big Oak Tavern from 5-7 p.m. on either day to receive a complimentary cocktail and appetizer, and are invited to stay for dinner.
Wednesday, June 17 from 12 – 5 p.m.
at Gate City Brewing Company
Drive Full. Walkups are Limited.
Thursday, June 18 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
at Carl Black Roswell
Thursday, June 18 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
at Computer Museum of America