Select dealerships include Nalley Lexus, Roswell Infinity, Hennessy Porsche, Ferrari of Atlanta, Carl Black Buick GMC, United BMW, Palmer Dodge, Hennessy Jaguar, Mazda of Roswell, Audi North, Jackson Acura, Rick Case Hyundai.
Roswell is a healthcare hub, with WellStar North Fulton Hospital, a 202-bed facility providing 1,100 full time jobs, at its epicenter. The hospital has been recognized for its Accredited Cancer Program and Primary Stroke Center designations.
From direct care to medical supplies, Roswell’s thriving healthcare and medical industry serves Georgia and beyond, with complementary industries, like medical research and development and senior/elder care, expected to continue to grow.
Medical businesses include Kimberly-Clark Medical Division, McKesson, Delta Dental, AMR Medical Transportation, Resurgens Orthopedics.
These two complementary industries together make up the core of Roswell’s business community.
The professional, scientific, and technical services industry in Roswell—which includes everything from legal groups to marketing consultancies to real estate firms—is the city’s largest economic segment in terms of gross regional product, with an estimated revenue of $975 million in 2018. This segment is also the city’s 3rd largest by number of jobs and the 2nd highest for future job growth.
The finance and insurance industry is Roswell is ranked 3rd for gross regional product, estimated at $585 million in 2018, and is also one of the city’s Top 10 industries for number of jobs and future job growth.
Roswell has access to a highly educated workforce, particularly in the information technology fields. Tech start-ups can benefit from the city’s tax credit programs and wealth of qualified employees who are attracted to the Roswell live-work-play environment.
IT companies include Trustlogics, GPS Trackit, Tripwire, Kimberly Clark – IT Division, GM Innovation, Nolan Transportation – IT Division, Paymetrics, Yardi Systems.
Positionally, Roswell is centered near major transportation arteries with easy access to Georgia 400, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and the ports of Savannah and Jacksonville, plus proximity to a large concentration of light industrial companies. This means great things for logistics companies like same-day delivery provider Deliv, a Silion Valley company that opened a location in Roswell in 2016. Deliv notes the area’s cost of living, quality of life, and availability of workforce were all factors that attracted this West Coast company to establish a new home here.
Logistics companies include UPS, Deliv, Kimberly-Clark Logistics Worldwide, Cardinal Logistics, Nolan Transportation Group, and OTR Capital.
Roswell is all about contemporary Southern hospitality, offering a welcoming and vibrant community in which to grow a business. As an established hub for the hospitality industry, the city has more than 200 family-owned or chef-driven restaurants, multiple breweries and craft beverage markets, exciting attractions, and a growing assortment of hotels to accommodate business and leisure visitors. The average household income for Roswell residents is $131,615, and they spend over $204 million per year on food and drink away from their home.
- Restaurants cover a vast range of dining experiences, from continental cuisine to Southern barbecue, and everything in between. Foodies can find sidewalk cafes, family-friendly spots, and big occasion dining.
- Breweries and craft beverage markets offer tastes and tours. Roswell is fast becoming one of Georgia’s top destinations for craft beer and spirits.
- Plentiful hotel options are key to the health of Roswell business, and Roswell Inc made their expansion a priority. In the Westside Parkway area near much of the city’s Class A office space, Home 2 Suites and Springhill Suites will finish construction by early 2020, adding a combined 196 rooms for business travelers. Also along Westside Parkway, Element by Westin will break ground in 2020 and will add 91 rooms and a 250+ capacity meeting space. Two boutique hotels planned for the historic district will also bring a combined 250 rooms to the heart of the city.
- Popular attractions include Chattahoochee Nature Center, Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park, and Computer Museum of America, the largest tech museum in the eastern U.S.
- Roswell Inc supports the city’s hospitality industry through a variety of events, including Roswell Restaurant Week, Summer Sippin’ and the Roswell Hospitality Career Expo.