Roswell Economic Development and Tourism, Inc., the board of directors that oversees both Roswell’s tourism program, Visit Roswell, and Roswell’s economic development program, Roswell Inc, has announced seven new board members for the organization.
The new board members became effective July 1, 2019 and will serve three-year terms.
“A strong board of directors is essential to the overall health of any organization,” said Ken Davis, president of Roswell Economic Development and Tourism, Inc. “We are excited to be adding this many high-caliber individuals to our board with experience and expertise in both business development and tourism. We are confident they will help us strategically grow our organization over the next several years.”
New Board Members (2019-2021)
- Mark Goodman, Director of Economic & Talent Development, Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- Craig Hallerman, Commercial Account Executive, Gas South
- Allen Barker, Chief Banking Officer & Regional Market President, Synovus North Georgia Division
- Mike Prewett, President, Century 21 Connect Realty
- Monica Smith, President & CEO, Southeast Tourism Society
- Pat Thompson, IT Executive, GM Innovation Center
- Dana Gurela, Owner, Deep Roots Wine Market
About Visit Roswell
Visit Roswell, the Roswell Convention & Visitors Bureau, is the destination marketing organization charged with carrying the responsibility of tourism promotion throughout the city. The organization incorporates targeted advertising and marketing programs with aggressive sales and public relations efforts to build the image of Roswell as a destination and increase visitation. Visit Roswell provides leadership for the tourism & hospitality industry in the community.